The Minstrel in the Tower by Gloria Skurzynski
Contains affiliate links
Since the book is so short, I will list these items by category rather than by chapter. You can just pick what to do after each section.
- How to make a spike lute at home
- Most of the other books by this author are very different and for a slightly older audience. There are no sequels that I could find.
- Ch. 3 Draw the connection between this King Richard the Lionhart and the King Richard the Lionhart from Robin Hood (same guy)
- The Minstrel in the Tower Lapbook ($5.00 on TPT)
Meals (from the book)
- Ch. 2: bread, cheese, salted meat, apricots
- Ch. 5: roast quail and water
- Ch. 6: plums, a bun, fresh milk
- 3 hours of background lute music to listen to while doing other things
- Classical Medieval minstrel-style music to listen to