For the book Feelings by Aliki in Sonight’s HBL K program, it’s kind of an odd little book with no natural division of feelings, so instead, I’m just going to link some sources for people to pick and explanitory. choose from, and not try to link them by page or by day. Hopefully, that works. As always, let me know about any mistakes or any different ideas you may have.
- Inside Out-Disney Movie. As with all things Disney, it may be intense for sensitive viewers. https://www.pluggedin.com/movie-reviews/inside-out/
- Emotion Wheel Printable (Scroll down)
- Free Printable LEGO-themed daily emotion chart
- StoryBots SuperSongs episode on Emotions
- An interesting printable face/emotion tool. Directions are in Spanish, but it’s pretty self-explanatory.
- Guess the emotion game on video.
- Play Feeling Charades. For children who can’t read yet, you can use feelings cards. Write the names of emotions on slips of paper, and have people take turns drawing emotions and acting them out, while others guess.
- Emotions Hokey Pokey song.