For the book Feelings by Aliki in Sonight’s HBL K program, it’s kind of an odd little book with no real division of feelings, so instead, I’m just going to link some sources for people to pick and explanitory. choose from, and not try to link them by page or by day. Hopefully that works. As always, let me know about any mistakes or any extra ideas you may have.
- Inside Out-Disney Movie. As with all things Disney, it may be intense for sensitive viewers. https://www.pluggedin.com/movie-reviews/inside-out/
- Emotion Wheel Printable (Scroll down)
- Free Printable LEGO themed daily emotion chart
- StoryBots SuperSongs episode on Emotions
- An interesting printable face/emotion tool. Directions are in Spanish, but it’s pretty self-explanatory.
- Guess the emotion game on video.
- Play Feeling Charades. Write the names of emotions on slips of paper, and have people take turns drawing emotions and acting them out, while others guess. For children who can’t read yet, you can use feelings cards.
- Emotions Hokey Pokey song.